Monday, July 02, 2007

Way too over

I was at Crazy Elephant last week and I saw this girl who dyed her hair blonde. Now before I move on, I want to clarify that I have no qualms about Singapore girls dating a foreigner. In fact, the typical Singaporean guys aren't as sensitive or loving as the ladies want us to be. And as they always put it, we Singapore men are more reserved or shy or simply, DULL.

Now here goes the story. I saw this girl... She was like so indulged in dancing to the blues music (courtesy of the live band). But, it seems like she's on ecstasy more than she's enjoying the music! She acted like she's in some low class disco dancing and jumping all over the place! Now here's the part that makes me wonder. It seems like she's enjoying herself... Or shall I say, all by herself. She got a couple of Caucasians and tried to dance with them but most of the guys just left halfway through as I reckon they didn't want to make a fool out of themselves. They seemed so uncomfortable with this lady dancing like a Red Indian around her campfire.

So what's my point? My point is... She gave me the vibe that she's acting way too over! Stop trying to think you're more liberal or open minded by being too over! For obvious reason, she tried too hard. So hard that even the "more open-minded" ang mos got uneasy with her action. And what did she get in the end? Like a fool standing at one corner smiling all by herself... But anyway, it's her life and she can pretty much choose how she wants it to be...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee..maybe she's not a good dancer and thinks she is? :P
or got high on herself haha..