Sunday, July 15, 2007

Transformers




Sorry for the lack of update lately. Super duper tied up at work. Anyway... amidst of the hectic work, I've managed to catch a couple of movies. Yup... As you can see from the poster on top. I'm going to talk about something that is more than meet the eyes...

Terrific movie I must say. Being a kid who has grown up with the cartoon. I'm just so amazed by the Computer Graphics that are built into this movie. Never have I ever seen so much interaction; of a robot so real life with a real life actors and actresses. You got to give it to Michael Bay. From the earlier movies like Bad Boys and Armageddon to now, Transformers. If you do a wiki on him, you will realize that he doesn't have much movies in his portfolio. But, he has already created a name for himself. However, I'm somewhat disappointed with the ending though. As we all know there will be a sequel to it and I reckon they will have to bring Megatron back to life. If not, who will fight Optimus Prime? Just think about this, which movie wouldn't be a big hit when you have names like Bay and Spielberg? Therefore, they should have thought about a sequel long before this movie was launched.


Beside, as much as I like the special effect, I do have to admit that I was kinda confused when the robots were fighting. From my fading memories, beside Prime and Bumblebee who are rather colorful, I can't seem to identify who is who when they were fighting. Guess there's still a couple of hurdles before we can see real seamless fusion between real actors with CG.

0 comments: