Friday, May 16, 2008

Find me a Singaporean - 2

Sorry for the lack of update as I've been away for 3 consecutive weeks! But I've been keeping track with the latest happenings around the world and I must say, alot of things had happen lately.

From the cyclone that swept through Myanmar to the earthquake in Sichuan... From the freaking generals that wouldn't accept any aid to the premier who got to the devastated site within hours. How ironic this world can be?

Before I continue... I urge everyone of us to do our part for the world and the society... There are many ways to make your donation and going through the Red Cross is just one of the many. Click here to find out more.

Another ironic thing happened to me... I realize that one of the article which I've posted (exactly one year ago) has been receiving a considerable amount of hits. I then Google through the title of the post and I finally found the reason...


I've not forgotten this show... I still think that this is one of the best show from local TV. And honestly, I can't think of any other host would could pull it off as well as Belinda Lee. Kudos to her! My brother had managed to record a couple of episodes for me and the most memorable one so far has been the air stewardess who left Singapore to get married in Brazil. She made a trip back every 5 years. Every 5 years! Can you imagine that?

I heard the one on Mongolia is good too. Didn't get a chance to watch it yet but will do so soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To share something with you guys...

Find Me a Singaporean
http://www.findmeasingaporean.com