Friday, December 07, 2007

What's your True Color

I found this interesting clip, from Daniel Wu's website... Make sure you read the entry from his blog before you watch it... It's funnier that way and it also explains why there's a chicken inside his video. Here's the link to his blog. (PS: You might have to sign up to be able to read it)... Anyway, I've included an excerpt from his blog...




Taken from Daniel Wu's blog

Why a chicken?

I’m not sure really. I’ve had a strange fascination with chickens since college. Their existence often baffles me. Why are they on this planet? Do they exist only to be eaten? Being the lowest mammal in the food chain, I often feel sorry for them, because chickens are the weakest animals on the planet with no dangerous form of attack and absolutely no way to defend themselves. They can’t even fly away because their wings are so out of proportion with their bodies. So in a way this short film is turning the tables around for once. A chickens’ fantasy if you will. A chicken rights film. A chicken kicking my ass.

0 comments: